FAMILY EYE DOCTORS FOR THE BURNSVILLE AREA
Complete Family Eyecare was founded in 2010 with a vision of providing unique eye care services to Burnsville, Lakeville, Savage, Prior Lake, Eagan, Apple Valleyand South Minneapolis-Saint Paul Metro area.
Optometrist Dr. Steve Reinders served at Park Nicollet Clinic for 17 years before opening his own eye clinic (Complete Family Eyecare) with the goal of providing a more personal, patient focused experience in eye care. Together with his wife Jennifer, they built CFE from an empty shell into a state of the art eye clinic.
While utilizing the most current technologies to address all of your eye care needs, Dr. Steve and his entertaining staff still strive to make your experience an enjoyable and educational event – instead of just another dull medical visit.
|Monday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am||1:00 pm|
|Saturday||medical emergency only
AREAS OF SPECIALTY
Our areas of specialty are:
- Contact lens fitting
- Custom contact lenses (colored, bifocal)
- Dry eye evaluation and management
- Glaucoma management
- Diabetic eye care
- Computer vision syndrome
- Lasik consultation
- Senior’s vision
- K-12 school aged children
Eye Exam Technology
We use the latest eye exam technology at our clinic
- Highly customized for your eyes
- Accurate diagnosis of your eyes
- Precise measurements for the ideal eyeglasses and contact lenses
Combined with Dr. Reinder’s optometry skills and the performance of our diagnostic equipment, we can offer diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of eye problems and diseases at our Burnsville eye clinic.
This allows us to be able to provide the best eyeglasses or contact lenses to meet your comfort and needs.
Best Selection of Eyeglasses & Contact Lenses
- We carry the latest eyeglass frames to suit your fashion needs.
- Glass lenses to reduce eye strain from computer use.
- Full selection of soft, hard and hybrid contacts for every eye type including extended wear, dailies and daily disposable lenses.
- Specialized contact lenses for use with eye conditions like dry eye syndrome.
Why Choose Us?
Whether you need:
- A regular eye examination
- Contact lenses
- New eyeglasses
- Treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma, keratoconus or macular degeneration)
- Eye surgery consultation (such as LASIK or cataract surgery)
our Burnsville optometrist will provide you with the best advice, treatment and answer all questions you might have about the health of your eyes.
Constantly rated 5 stars by your neighbors in Dakota and Scott County MN.