Complete family eyecare has a fantastic selection of frames backed by a two year warranty. Our Brands include:
Complete Family Eyecare is pleased to offer a wide selection of the newest styles in frames and eyewear and the best optical quality lenses all with a two year warranty. We also prescribe the best brands of contact lenses to give you great vision, comfort, and eye health at an affordable price.
Dr. Steve’s 100% guaranteed accurate prescriptions are only as good as the quality of lenses that are put into your frame. The best glasses prescription can be blurry and unusable if the lenses have poor quality optics. Lens clarity varies greatly by material, brand and often cost. Cheap lenses often equate to poor vision. This is why we use only the highest quality lens brands from the best manufacturers including Varilux, Zeiss, Trivex, Transitions, and Blutech.
Our optical offers all types of lens options including:
Progressive lenses which allow clear distance, midrange, and near vision, all in one lens. Progressives vary greatly in quality and most patients that have failed with progressives usually just had poor quality lenses, not a bad prescription. Recent advancements in the Varilux and other top brand progressive lenses that we use have made vision much better and adaptation much easier.
Single vision focused for distance, midrange, near, or specially designed for any distance that that favorite activity may require.
Transitions: These lenses darken when exposed to sunlight. Although, transitions have been around for a long time, newer designs allow for faster and more complete color change.
Blue Tech Computer Lenses to ease your eyestrain and protect your eyes from blue light emitted from your computer, phone, and other light emitting devices (LED).
All lens options come with a two year warranty limited to same prescription only.
NEW: Specialty Scleral Contact Lenses for excellent vision and comfort. Spherical, Astigmatism, and Multifocal
- Dailies Total One: Spherical and Multifocal
- Aqua Daily Single Use: Aqua Dailies Spherical, Aqua Dailies Multifocal, Aqua Dailies Toric for Astigmatism
- Air Opix Monthly : Aqua Spherical, Aqua Multifocal, Aqua for Astigmatism, Night and Day, Aqua Colors and Freshlook Colors
- Oasys One Day Single Use: Sperical and for Astigmatism
- Moist Single Use: Sperical, Multifocal, and for Astigmatism
- Vita Monthly: Spherical and for Astigmatism
- Oasys Two Week: Spherical and for Astigmatism
Bausch and Lomb
- Bio Tru Single Use: Spherical and Multifocal
- Ultra Monthly: Spherical, Multifocal, and for Astigmatism
- Pure Vision: Spherical, Multifocal and for Astigmatism
- My Day Single Use
- Clarity Single: Use Spherical and for Astigmatism
- Proclear Single Use: Spherical and Multifocal
- Biofinity Monthly Sperical, Multifocal and for Astigmatism
- Rigid Gas Permable – yes the old RGP’s still have their usefullness and we still prescibe them on occasion but they have largely been sidelined with the advent of advanced Scleral Contact Lenses and improved soft lens technology.
We can also special order many other brands for unique or difficult contact lens prescriptions.
All contact lenses purchased from our clinic come with a “buy em back” warranty in which we will buy back or exchange your contact lenses in the event of a prescription change.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: Urgent medical needs only, text 612-578-5516
Complete Family Eyecare
Rated 5 stars – based on 299 reviews and counting
14120 Commerce Ave, Suite 100
Prior Lake MN 55372
Emergency Only: 612-578-5516